Thursday, August 18, 2011

Shayda's posing and headbands.....


This one is pretty extravagant but I would love it on a baby!

Another Lace beauty...

Isn't she so cute?

This one looks a little vintage...

Shayda made this one herself... it turned out pretty cute!

Me and Shayda with our headbands...

Another cute pose...

I love this pic...

This one looks so cute on little girls...

This is a really fun one!

I love when she wears them like an indian girl...

This is one of my favorites...

She is so cute with her posing...


Shayda wanted to do a fashion show with some of her new school clothes so I thought we would take pics of her in them and add a few headbands so you can see how they look while being worn. Shayda picked her poses and her locations.... Yes she is a little Diva! I am a bit worried haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment